Select Page

An owner, building his own home, who is not a contactor, but is acting as a General Contractor, and sub contracting the work to individual licenced and insured trade contractors, will need to ensure that he has purchased a Builders Risk and Liability policy. It is important that this policy should be purchased before the foundation begins. This will then give him a lower rate as well as a larger choice of insurance markets that will offer coverage.